Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Professor Kim and Other Links

Part of writing is reading and have I got a great read for all of you. An ex-professor of mine has this great blog called Professor Kim's News Notes that has "Reporting and commentary on race, class, religion, gender and sexuality in the news." it is a great place for nonfiction writers to get info and perspectives. And fiction writers, you never know where a story idea may linger. Please check this site out. You will not be disappointed. I will be adding this and other links to the right sidebar of this page. Links will be added and updated daily, so keep visiting!


2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, August 02, 2004, Blogger Professor Kim said...

A scholar and a gentleman, as always...I'm enjoying your excerpts and thoughts about writing. I have to pick a bone with you though -- you never told me about your cooking -- now I feel cheated -- tell me you cook Hungarian. I've never had goulash done right....

 
At 10:57 PM, August 04, 2004, Blogger Chuck said...

No goulash, but my girlfriend thinks I make a mean chicken paprikash! -Chuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home