Saturday, July 31, 2004

Write a Letter

Despite being in my twenties, I am one of those old-fashioned types who feels that we have lost the power of written communication via e-mail. I am enlisting all of you to write a letter at least once a month, and I pledge to do the same. Do not e-mail it. Sit down with a quality pen that does not smudge and some nice stationery, and write a letter to a friend, family member, or significant other. Mail it with your favorite stamp or slip it under your lover's pillow. I think sending a letter snail mail helps one focus and really think about what is going on in his or her life. It is a good way for one on reach out to someone else. Try it, once a month. Before your know it, you mailbox will be filled with something besides junk mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home