Thursday, July 29, 2004

Battling Through the Fatigue

Despite a heaviness in my head, I did 641 words tonight. Not quite my goal, but I am happy with the results. I introduced two colorful new characters to my novel. I wish I could tell you all more but I am paranoid with this public venue of people stealing my ideas (I am not talking about those of you near and dear to me, of course. However, what I am going to do is share a snippet of my work every week. This week it was "The Stolen Grave."

I still working on developing a regimen that works for me. I am readying myself for school, so it will not seem like such a shock when it hits. I have no idea what to expect out of graduate school. It is actually pretty exhilarating.

Oh, I also thought of some great ideas while driving today. Of course, I had a pad and pen with me and I was able to scribble it with shaky hand while bracing the pad against my steering wheel. It is funny how things just come to me while I'm driving. I guess it is a pretty meditative activity. Well . .  . whatever works!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home